Here’s a list of the new functionality we’re planning to offer through GOV.UK Pay.
This roadmap is a only a guide and may change from month to month.
July to September 2018
- Variable Direct Debit - contact us if you want to be a beta partner
- Scale to take high volumes of payments
- Payment pages in Welsh language
- Delayed capture of payments
- Refund email to paying users
- Search for refunds in our API
- Search transactions by cardholder name and last 4 card numbers on our admin site and API
- Search transactions by first 6 card numbers via our API
October to December 2018
- Collecting billing and email address from paying users will be optional
- Billing address and email address can be pre-populated
- Edit email addresses of paying users and resend payment confirmation emails
- Reporting for telephone payments
- Quicker and easier onboarding for services
- A card processing contract that GDS procures - so you don’t need to bring your own contract
Queries and suggestions
If you want to find out more about these features, or have some needs that GOV.UK Pay isn’t yet meeting, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us in our cross-government Slack channel.