Here’s a list of the new functionality we’re planning to offer through GOV.UK Pay.
This roadmap is only a guide and may change. We work in 3-monthly cycles.
- Make it easier to reconcile transactions by using metadata
- Prepopulate transaction details
- Support for Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Apply custom branding to payment links
- Payment links in Welsh
- Return Provider ID in API searches
April to June 2019
- Launch Direct Debit service
July to September 2019
- Support for 3D Secure 2.0
- Improve conversion rates on our payment pages
- Reporting for telephone payments
- Transaction reporting across multiple services
- Push reporting to services - webhooks for Direct Debit and card payments, scheduled CSVs delivered to a secure location
- Recurring card payments
- Scheduled Direct Debit
- Telephone payments
- Chip and pin payments
Get in touch
Let us know if you have any questions, or there are other features you’d like us to develop.
Sign up to the GOV.UK Pay newsletter to find out more.