Here’s a list of the new functionality we’re planning to offer through GOV.UK Pay.
This roadmap is only a guide and may change. We work in 3-monthly cycles.
- Return card type (debit/ credit) in API searches
- Reporting for telephone payments
- Support for 3D Secure 2
October to December 2019
This quarter, we’re focussing on work that supports GOV.UK Pay’s growth and making it more efficient to run, including:
- Moving to a new platform
- Implementing service level objectives
- Transaction rate limits that are tailored to your service’s needs
We’re also working on:
- Transaction reporting across multiple services
- Increasing the CSV download limit from 10,000
- Additional accessibility research
- Payout reporting for services using GOV.UK Pay's Payment Service Provider, Stripe
- Support for Apple Pay and Google Pay for services using GOV.UK Pay's PSP
- Scheduled CSV downloads
- Recurring card payments
- Extending our Direct Debit pilot
Get in touch
Let us know if you have any questions, or there are other features you’d like us to develop.
Sign up to the GOV.UK Pay newsletter to find out more.